Amazon FireTV Stick is one of the best entertainment devices you can buy right now and not just it but there are many FireStick add-ons and apps which you can consider using to get more out of it. We have already told you about how to setup FireStick and use it to download apps and services for streaming movies and TV shows. Well, there are many add-ons for FireStick like Kodi available which lets you do more with your device. Not just Kodi, but you can also jailbreak your FireStick to install apps from third-party websites on it. Don’t’ worry about anything as this process is absolutely safe and you can easily do it. Majority of FireStick and other Amazon Fire devices users are using it for streaming movies and TV shows. If you are among them, then we have something amazing for you.
If you are a movie lover then you might be interested in knowing about an app named Terrarium TV for FireStick. Well, this app was very popular in early 2018, but it was taken down by the developers because of copyright issues. Need not to worry because the world it too big and people always find a way to use the blocked services. Same goes with the Terrarium TV app and there are a couple of ways available by which you can still download Terrarium TV on FireStick. One of the best ways is by using an older version of Terrarium TV APK and not updating it to the latest version. In this way, no notice of app getting shut down will be shown to you and you can keep using it as long as you want.
Here in this post, we are going to tell you about how to get Terrarium TV on FireStick along with the guide on how to use it after the installation. Well, the process is simple and requires no technical knowledge, so anyone can do this without any assistance. If you are looking for a free and easy to use FireStick app to watch movies and TV shows online, then you can consider using this app. There are many apps like Terrarium TV for FireStick available out there but according to us, this app works best among all. If you want to know how to use Terrarium TV on FireStick then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Read About: How To Jailbreak Amazon FireStick
What Is Terrarium TV?
Terrarium TV is a free app that allows you to watch movies and TV shows/series in HD without downloading them. Right after the launch this had got a very huge number of followers but because of copyright and piracy issues, this app was taken down recently by the developers. Luckily, there are some independent developers who worked on the code of this app and made it possible to run it again. You can now download Terrarium TV patched APK, and install it on your devices to use it as the original Terrarium TV app.
This app is not available on Google Play Store or on any official app stores, so you will always have to download Terrarium TV APK installation file to install it manually on your Android mobile, tablet or FireStick device. If you have devices like Chromecast and Roku then you can also use Terrarium TV on them to watch the content on bigger screens.
How To Download Terrarium TV On FireStick Using Downloader
Official Terrarium TV recommends using Yes Player for fewer ads but there is downloading issues with Yes Player. So we will recommend you to use video player apps like MX Player on FireStick for video playback. If you don’t know how to install MX Player on FireStick, then you can read our guide about it. So before moving on to the process of how to install Terrarium on FireStick, you will have to enable some settings of FireStick.
- First of all open FireStick Settings -> System -> Developer Options.
- Enable the option “Apps From Unknown Sources” to install Terrarium on FireStick.
- Now go back to FireStick home page, and search for “Downloader” app using the search box.
- Tap on the first result and install the app of AFTVnews.com.
- Once done, navigate to Apps and Channels section on FireStick.
- Open Downloader app and tap on the URL field. A pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Simply copy-paste the below URL in the URL box.
- Tap on Go and wait for the web page to load.
- Click on Download Button to download Terrarium TV APK on FireStick, Fire TV or Fire Cube.
- Once it is done, the Downloader app will begin the installation process.
- Tap on Install from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- When the app is installed, don’t Open it. Just tap on Done.
- If you want, then you can also delete the Terrarium APK file from your FireStick.
- Now head back to Downloader app home screen and tap on the URL field again.
- When the pop-up appears on your screen, enter the below URL in it and tap on GO.
- The process to install MX Player is also the same, and just tap on Install.
- Once done, you are ready to use Terrarium TV on FireStick.
- Open Terrarium TV app from Apps and Channels page, and select the default video player as MX Player.
How To Install Terrarium TV On FireStick Using Apps2Fire
Well, this method is a little bit complex and in this method, you will need an Android device with Terrarium TV installed in it. If you are not able to install Terrarium TV on FireStick using the method mentioned above, then you can try following this method. So, let us tell you how to put Terrarium TV on FireStick using an app called Apps2Fire.
- First of all download and install FireStick APK on your Android device. The link to download the APK file is shared above.
- Open your FireStick and navigate to Settings -> System/Device -> Developer Options.
- Enable ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources option.
- Open Settings -> System/Device -> About -> Network.
- Simply note down the IP Address of your device shown on the right.
- Now download and install Apps2Fire app on your Android device.
- Open Apps2Fire app and navigate to the SETUP tab.
- Paste or write down the FireStick IP Address you’ve copied earlier.
- Now navigate to Local Apps tab and find Terrarium TV.
- Click on it and a pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Tap on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Once is it the process of installing Terrarium TV on FireStick is finished and you can continue using the app.
Fix Terrarium TV Buffering Problems FireStick
There are many people out there who are having issues with Terrarium TV streaming. If you are among them who are facing Terrarium TV streaming problems, then you can try using a network called Real-Debrid with your Terrarium TV FireStick. This network will help you to get new streaming sources of the content you are looking for. Using Real-Debrid is free but there are some premium plans available in this network which you can subscribe to if you want some extra advanced features. Here is how you can use it to fix FireStick Terrarium TV buffering problem.
- First of all register yourself on Real-Debrid website.
- Now open Terrarium TV and tap on the Menu button (3 horizontal lines).
- Tap on Settings and then under Real-Debrid, tab on Login to Real-Debrid.
- A new screen will appear on your screen with Real-Debrid authorization code. Copy the code.
- Now open any internet browser and visit – https://real-debrid.com/device
- You will be asked to enter your authorization code, so simply paste the code you’ve copied earlier and click on Continue.
- Open your Terrarium TV app and open Settings page again.
- You will notice that the status of Login to Real-Debrid has changed to Logged In.
- Open any content you want to stream, and new streaming sources identified in green font with the abbreviation [DEB] will be shown.
- All of these are from Real-Debrid network and by using them you can enjoy buffer-free playback.
NOTE: With the free account, you can use Real-Debrid only between 6 AM and 12 PM Central European Time (5 AM to 11 AM GMT).
Is Terrarium TV APK Legal?
To be clear, downloading and using apps like Terrarium TV is not legal as they use streaming technology to provide content for free. Watching and downloading movies that are not freely available comes under copyright and piracy laws. That is the reason why Terrarium TV app is taken down. It really doesn’t matter if you use ad-free Terrarium TV for FireStick because this app will still let you watch movies and TV shows for free.
So we will recommend you to use some of the best VPN for FireStick to stay anonymous while using apps like Terrarium TV and Terrarium TV alternatives. You can read our post about VPN for FireStick to know about some of the best VPN apps for FireStick.
So this is all about Terrarium TV for FireStick and we hope you are able to install Terrarium TV on FireStick now. By using this app you can easily watch an unlimited number of movies and TV shows online for free without downloading. We have provided you an older but working Terrarium TV APK file and you must remember that it must not be updated. The latest version of Terrarium TV app doesn’t work as it is taken down, so we’ve used Terrarium TV old APK in this Terrarium FireStick installation guide.
We hope you are able to follow and understand all steps of this FireStick Terrarium TV guide. Apart from Terrarium TV, you can also use other apps like Kodi to watch movies and TV shows online without registration and downloading. Still, make people were looking for FireStick Terrarium TV installation guide so we thought to provide it on this FireStick Hub blog. If you are facing any issues in downloading or using Terrarium TV apk for FireStick then do let us know about it via comments below.